Our team has just solved and shared Crosswords With Friends March 27 2023 Answers. This crossword game is a mobile application that contains plenty of crosswords written for today’s world, which means it is pretty actual and you don’t have to worry about old terminologies in case you’re not a fan of them. Its puzzles are related to pop culture, sports, entertainment and other such topics that are happening nowadays.
Crosswords with Friends March 27 2023 Answers
Please Note:CLICK THE CLUES TO REVEAL THE ANSWER
- Note that's a needle pulling thread in the song Do-Re-Mi
- British actor Patel
- What poker players put their bets into
- Group concerned with air quality: Abbr.
- Mafia boss
- Character ___ (personal imperfection)
- Former McDonald's CEO Kroc
- Neglect to mention
- Prefix for correct or mobile
- Black Widow actress who plays Allison in the new film A Good Person: 2 wds.
- Popular sneaker brand for skateboarders
- Outdated communication machine that uses a phone line
- Last word of many prayers
- Charged atom in chemistry
- Recent Oscar nominee ___ de Armas
- The Shawshank Redemption actor who plays Daniel in A Good Person: 2 wds.
- Not negative: Abbr.
- The French Dispatch director Anderson
- Do an imitation of
- Don't have a ___ man! (Bart Simpson saying)
- Pronoun that begins many of the Ten Commandments
- Superstar actress who plays Diane in A Good Person: 2 wds.
- YouTube star JoJo
- Be deserving of
- The first T in TNT
- Sign that portends good or bad fortune
- The Middle ___ (medieval period)
- Fish that can be over 13 feet long
- Animal's lair
- Like the vegetables on a veggie tray
- Jane ___ (anonymous woman)
- Medieval peasant
- October's birthstone
- Stops between flights
- ___ with faint praise (gives only half-hearted compliments)
- Very impressive in slang
- Cast a ballot in favor of: 2 wds.
- It's inserted into an electrical socket
- Promise made before a witness testifies
- Number of wheels on a bicycle
- Director/producer Ethan or Joel
- ___ fur (imitation mink or sable say)
- ___ a bell (sounded vaguely familiar)
- Square of glass in a window
- Part of a rock concert's sound system
- Bovine cry
- No ___ ands or buts
- Totaled up (to)
- Take a ___ (doze)
- Do you have ___ more questions?
- Missing from a military base: Abbr.
- It's celebrated on January 1: 2 wds.
- Fiscal subject: Abbr.
- Wu-Tang ___ (music group)
- Prince in the Disney film Frozen
- Performer who doesn't speak while acting out scenes
- Actor Wilson who plays Mobius M. Mobius on Loki
- Long Norse story
- Cookie that recently released a cookies-and-cream variety redundantly
- Major river of Egypt