National Cookie Day Bonus Puzzle Answers.The best way to kill your free time and to kill stress is doing different things which makes you stop thinking of the stress for some minutes. One of the best way proved by science is to play games such as crosswords, puzzle games and many others. The bonus puzzle is Thanksgiving Dinner Bonus Puzzle Answers.We are sharing with you the answers for the best crossword ever released, Net Flicks Bonus Puzzle Answers. It is said to be one of the bests ever with famous questions which can be guessed easily. If you still are having difficulties in solving any of the question and you got stuck, please visit our website and find out all the daily answers for Daily Celebrity Crossword developed by PuzzleSocial inc. We love to help people that’s why we work hard in solving the crosswords as fast as we can and also share them online as fast as we can so everybody can check them and solve the puzzle.
National Cookie Day Bonus Puzzle Answers
- Loud style of dancing
- Hot tub
- French-derived word meaning “stylish”
- Have unresolved debts
- Long, snakelike fish
- Organ protected by the skull
- CookieMonster like this cookie! It have grains and little wrinkly fruits!: 2 wds.
- Vehicle that travels on tracks
- Where the retina is
- Wheel of a ship
- The NBA’s Kings, on scoreboards
- Opposite of dusk
- What an outfielder shouts to signal “This one’s mine!”: 3 wds.
I Got It
- One-named “Chandelier” singer
- Cookie Monster like this cookie! It have little sweet brown bits, yummy!: 2 wds.
- French for “yes”
- Procession with floats
- Store with a meat slicer
- Zero, in a soccer score
- Volcanic liquid
- License plate
- “The Waste Land” poet T.S. ____
- Cookie Monster like this cookie too! It covered with cinnamon and sugar!
- One-named “We R Who We R” singer
- Acting legend McKellen
- “Desperate Housewives” actress Longoria
- “Get ___ from me!”
- Network that aired “Downton Abbey” in the US
- ____ Perignon (champagne brand)
- Fight ___ and nail
- In the know
- Part of a flower that can be plucked
- Split ___ soup
- “Is that ___ you’ve got to say for yourself?”
- “Who ___ the time?”
- Suffix used in Jr.’s son’s name
- “Inside Politics” channel
- Cheddar ___ Biscuits (Red Lobster bread)
- Piano performance
- One-named singer whose album “A Seat at the Table” hit #1 in 2016
- Arcade game pioneer founded in 1972
- What remains after a campfire’s extinguished
- Nintendo console with a Fit series
- Sleep between classes, perhaps
- The Republican Party: Abbr.
- Sci-fi writer Chiang whose short story was adapted into the film “Arrival”
- Fish for a fish fry
- Coconut ___ (skin care and cooking product)
- Yoyo-Ma’s instrument
- Like an uncomfortable wool sweater
- Helped out
- Sweden-based automaker that sells the V40 and S60 sedans
- “The ____” (Mr. T show): Hyph.
- Wanted poster letters
- Super-long periods of time
- Genre related to reggae
- Brand spanking ___
- “This ____ stickup!”: 2 wds.
- Tombstone abbreviation
- Cam Newton dance move
This was our guide for National Cookie Day Bonus Puzzle Answers.