Our team has just solved and shared Crosswords With Friends May 22 2023 Answers. This crossword game is a mobile application that contains plenty of crosswords written for today’s world, which means it is pretty actual and you don’t have to worry about old terminologies in case you’re not a fan of them. Its puzzles are related to pop culture, sports, entertainment and other such topics that are happening nowadays.
Crosswords with Friends May 22 2023 Answers
Please Note:CLICK THE CLUES TO REVEAL THE ANSWER
- NFL team in New England for short
- Middle ___ (where Yemen and Oman are)
- Make a hole in the ground
- What a lumberjack might cut down
- Actress Hayworth of the 1940s and 1950s
- Little Miss Muffet sat ___ tuffet …: 2 wds.
- 2022 David O. Russell movie where Margot Robbie plays an eccentric nurse
- Word that can precede finder or poker
- Highlight ___ (video compilation of the best moments)
- 2018 movie where Margot Robbie provides the voice of Flopsy: 2 wds.
- Not outgoing
- Yep opposite
- Homophone of whoa
- Tone-___ (unable to read the room)
- URL ending for branches of the US armed forces
- Simple top
- 2020 superhero movie starring Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn: 3 wds.
- Countess's husband
- Scruff of the neck
- Alternative to American Express
- 2019 movie starring Margot Robbie as a Fox News employee
- Music genre that is not upbeat
- Flower that is often purple
- Approximately: 2 wds.
- Word that appears twice on a Monopoly board
- Voilà!: Hyph.
- Harlequin ___ (multicolored gem)
- Education group whose slogan is Every Child. One Voice.: Abbr.
- What a sleeveless top doesn't cover
- Prearrange: 2 wds.
- Be mistaken
- Give a hand
- Brenda ___ Reporter (former comic strip)
- Lion ___ (circus performer)
- Spanish number before tres
- Fluid in a calligrapher's fountain pen
- ___ station (place to fuel up)
- Where God placed the first human in the Bible
- Jessica who starred on L.A.'s Finest
- ___ my shorts! (Bart Simpson catchphrase)
- Very small amount
- Animal whose name sounds like a vowel
- Person who lives in Brighton or Bath perhaps
- The ___ rich (wealthy people who don't need to work)
- Little kid
- Q-tip for example
- That's just ___ roll: 2 wds.
- Twelve months
- ___ up (energize as a concert crowd)
- Evergreen with balsam and Douglas varieties
- Something that comes to mind
- Agency that may confiscate bottled water from air travelers: Abbr.
- Glass item found in binoculars
- Planetary path
- ___ Fauna and Merryweather (fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty)
- Web provider whose name is an exclamation
- Criminal in police slang
- Disney character who sings Let It Go
- Doctor who doesn't work on humans for short
- Trust me ___ professional: 2 wds.
- Baseball's Chicago White ___
- Prefix for night or section
- Youth troop group: Abbr.
- Joke response online