Our team has just solved and shared Crosswords With Friends May 23 2023 Answers. This crossword game is a mobile application that contains plenty of crosswords written for today’s world, which means it is pretty actual and you don’t have to worry about old terminologies in case you’re not a fan of them. Its puzzles are related to pop culture, sports, entertainment and other such topics that are happening nowadays.
Crosswords with Friends May 23 2023 Answers
Please Note:CLICK THE CLUES TO REVEAL THE ANSWER
- Civilian ___ (nonmilitary attire)
- Tick off
- Many game apps include them
- Have I ___ lied to you?
- Rancher's unit of measure
- Item held by a pool player
- Comedian Jay who had a recurring role on Last Man Standing
- Hype up
- Chicken coop inhabitant
- The Wire actor who plays 32-Across in season 5 of The Crown: 2 wds.
- What's ___ big idea?!
- Say further
- ___ Speedwagon
- Former title of Queen Elizabeth II's son portrayed in Netflix's The Crown: 2 wds.
- Data-entry mistake
- Hiddleston who plays Loki in the MCU
- Touch with one finger
- Business that might offer zero-gravity massages
- Color of a ruby
- Emma actor who played 32-Across in seasons 3 and 4 of The Crown: 2 wds.
- Nickname of the 16th US president
- Totally convinced
- Top of a house
- Hawkeye actress Alaqua ___
- Yards per attempt is one for a quarterback for short
- Secret agent who's infiltrated the enemy
- Under lock and ___
- Serpentlike fishes
- Bouillabaisse for example
- Stiffening stuff at a hair salon
- Mass ___ (major Boston thoroughfare for short)
- Tear apart
- What a witch rides on
- Daytime showing of a movie
- Image on a desktop
- Plum or papaya for example
- Throwing game played with a dog
- Ending for tooth or back
- Pay your ___ (work hard before succeeding big)
- ___ packing (given the boot)
- First name of fashion designers Ecko and Jacobs
- I don't have a thing to ___!
- Part of a renter's address: Abbr.
- Like a desert climate
- Take a ___ (go swimming)
- Thanksgiving's month in Canada: Abbr.
- Nonkosher sandwich from a deli: Abbr.
- Actress Thompson of the Back to the Future trilogy
- Mind-reading ability: Abbr.
- Munch (on)
- Charlotte's NBA team
- You can say that again!
- Superstar's entourage
- Like a 45-degree angle
- On-campus housing accommodations
- Actor Black who voiced Nintendo's Bowser in a 2023 movie
- Instrument that rhymes with hobo
- ___ testimony (what a witness says under oath)
- Part of a tree or a tooth
- Grand ___ Opry
- Many are called but ___ are chosen