Our team has just solved and shared Crosswords With Friends May 25 2023 Answers. This crossword game is a mobile application that contains plenty of crosswords written for today’s world, which means it is pretty actual and you don’t have to worry about old terminologies in case you’re not a fan of them. Its puzzles are related to pop culture, sports, entertainment and other such topics that are happening nowadays.
Crosswords with Friends May 25 2023 Answers
Please Note:CLICK THE CLUES TO REVEAL THE ANSWER
- Wooden pin on a coatrack
- Vehicle that might charge by fractions of a mile
- ___ Boys (Manny Moe and Jack)
- Skip past
- Mining operation's quest
- Body spray with such varieties as Green Geranium and Pure Coconut
- Chicken of the Sea fish
- Savory food additive: Abbr.
- How a drill sergeant might be addressed
- Just Got Started Lovin' You country singer who served two years in the Navy: 2 wds.
- Pinterest post for short
- British equivalent of gran or grandma
- Word that can follow life or sweater
- Hulking ill-mannered person
- What glaciers are made of
- In Color country singer who served four years in the Marine Corps Reserve: 2 wds.
- Hero of The Matrix
- A Mighty Fortress ___ God (hymn): 2 wds.
- I've got ___ on my plate (I'm so busy): 2 wds.
- Ode on a Grecian ___ (Keats poem)
- Singer who's the S in the music supergroup LSD
- Something in the Orange country singer who served eight years in the Navy: 2 wds.
- It precedes hump day: Abbr.
- Actress Gasteyer who competed on The Masked Singer in 2019
- Look like death warmed ___
- Potential constitutional amendment featured in the miniseries Mrs. America: Abbr.
- Minimum ___ (pay threshold)
- Aluminum container
- Singers Green and Jarreau for example
- Fisher-Price product
- Largest item in a fondue set
- Big bird from Down Under
- ___ rummy (card game)
- Punctuation mark used when listing items
- Hall of Coming to America and Coming 2 America
- ___ to be excused (asks permission to leave)
- Gets off the stage
- Third-party presidential candidate in 1992
- ___ Mahal (building in Agra India)
- Keep ___ on (watch): 2 wds.
- Appliances used on Cupcake Wars
- Sandwich with spreadable ingredients: Abbr.
- Golden years savings option: Abbr.
- Magna ___ laude (phrase on some diplomas)
- Final frame in bowling
- Country led by Xi Jinping
- The Wall Street ___
- Letters used as signal of desperation
- French word that sounds like wee
- Group that puts out the publication America's 1st Freedom: Abbr.
- Former worshipper of Quetzalcoatl
- Actress Prepon or Linney
- The Pacific for one
- Seacrest Phillippe and Lochte
- Ali ___ (Arabian Nights hero)
- As we speak
- Tank in a distillery
- Compliments might boost it
- Female Jedi in the Star Wars universe